Thursday, March 15, 2012

Lefties in Images

A lefty filling out a job application
Hi everyone,

As today is the beginning of the weekend; I thought less is more with today's post. I will be showing you clippings of random observation of lefties in the UAE newspapers.
It is the reason behind starting this blog. As a minority lefty, I find it refreshing to see lefties like me. It first started with only one photo then it got a bit pathological but hey I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for my obsessive compulsive behaviour.

Enjoy the photos and until the next post, have a lefty weekend!



Two lefties in one photo...that is twice the average















Lefty in a suit

H.H. Sheikh Nayan Bin Mubarak is a lefty

Two lefties...again

Lefty student in a midterm exam























*Please note that all the images publishe are taken from UAE newspapers and no intention of copyright infringement was meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment